Follow the trail farther afield in the Gypsum Mid, an all-terrain boot built with the technology to take you there. Featuring a wide, 4mm lugged outsole, a KEEN.Zorb strobel and KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane, the Gypsum Mid delivers the stability, comfort and moisture management needed for overnight hikes and winter ascents.
Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
Lining: KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof membrane and breathable textile
Upper: Waterproof nubuck & mesh
Type: Boots, Lace Up
Weather: Wet – waterproof
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproof nubuck upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.